The Snow Agency
Edgewater, New Jersey May 2020 – Current
Job Title: Email Marketing Copywriter
- Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Driving the creation of original concepts that results in effective and compelling communications.
- Understands different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Develops and maintains a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides.
- Working knowledge of basic marketing and sales techniques
- Proficiency in Google G Suite, ClickUp and Happy Fox.
The Digest Magazine May 2020-Present
Jersey City, New Jersey
Job Title: Contributor
- Pitching editorial concepts based off of current research and trends
- Writing compelling articles, blogs and ad headlines that match the brand’s voice, locale and content
- Perform other duties as assigned
Benvenuti Public Relations February 2020 – March 2020
New York, New York
Job Title: Associate Publicist
- Composed press releases, compelling pitches, promotional materials.
- Assisted in securing editorial calendars, build, update and maintain media lists
- Consistently secured top tier media placements in print, online and broadcast media.
- Managed client’s day-to-day activities and assist Senior Account Executives in general account management, as well as in developing creative and strategic PR initiatives
- Created and posted social media content for clients via HootSuite.
- Prepared meeting agendas, notes and call recaps
- Demonstrated knowledge of current industry news, trends and sharing insights both internally and with clients resulting from regularly reading industry outlets and attending industry events
Fox Greenberg Public Relations June 2019 – February 2020
New York, New York
Job Title: Public Relations Coordinator
- Managed client calendar/deadlines and managed editorial calendars, amongst other internal organizational structures
- Ensured deadlines were met and work is presented effectively for calls, meetings, etc.
- Established relationships with key media and consistently strengthened relationships with major media contacts
- Identified emerging influencers, websites and relevant opportunities for agency clients
- Developed proposals, PR plans, strategy documents and on-trend pitches and press releases
Imre Agency September 2018 – May 2019
Sparks Glencoe, Maryland
Job Title: Public Relations Intern
- Assigned to account teams and work with supervisors on projects
- Created press lists, draft media advisories, and pitch letters and releases
- Brainstormed pitch ideas/trends, preparing media clips and assisting with creative projects
- Gained experience in media relations, market research and analysis, community relations, brand strategy and marketing communications
Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland May 2019
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, specialization in Public Relations/Advertising & Journalism
- Cum Laude
- Study Abroad at Catholic University of America, Rome, Italy
Computer: Klaviyo, Attentive, Cision, ClickUp, Asana, Muckrack, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.