“The Way I See It, If You Want The Rainbow, You Gotta Put Up With The Rain”
- The Next ChapterIf you truly know me, you know that I’m always on the search for something new. This current year has been negative but also positive – for me, the positives always outweigh the negatives so overall 2020 isn’t ATROCIOUS. I claimed a job in a field that I’ve always wanted to work in & IContinue reading “The Next Chapter”
- Why Companies Should Re-Evaluate Their Human Resources DepartmentFor someone who’s been dealing with human resources too much lately, especially at 23 years-old, I’ve started to deeply reflect on their department. Even though our world has evolved where we have job resources like LinkedIn, Indeed, (the OG) Monster.com, Ziprecruiter, etc., it’s not so easy, especially when there’s people working in human resources thatContinue reading “Why Companies Should Re-Evaluate Their Human Resources Department”
- Ok I’m BackIs anyone else thrown off that it’s July 11, 2020? I truly can’t believe that this is our life right now. On the other hand, it doesn’t freak me out. Society dealt with this 100 years ago with the Black Plague and history repeats itself so… Just can’t wait for life to return to normal. Continue reading “Ok I’m Back”
- More Than a Month Later…It’s going to be about two months since I thought my “life is over”. I was furloughed from my a job that I just obtained after leaving a workplace I wasn’t too happy about it. I was waiting for everything to come into place in my life; unfortunately 2020 had other plans. I’ve been tryingContinue reading “More Than a Month Later…”
- Quarantine With Your S.O.If you are quarantining with your significant other then you are probably going crazy right now, fearful of going crazy or fear of being bored of each other. For me who lives with their boyfriend of almost two years, it actually isn’t terrible; that’s probably due to the fact that before this, we were neverContinue reading “Quarantine With Your S.O.”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.